Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

First day of school today!  Woohoooooooooo!!!!!!  I pushed sent the three little pigs out the door and off to the Emerald City schools and...yipee!!!!  I'm free!!!!!


What's the first thing I did?  Went and had a facial!  Ahhhhhhh - love my Janine.  We just blab blab blab.  Then I got  giddy about all my free time on the phone and called Kay - because...

 I CAN!  


And we went out to lunch at Savvy Tea.  FUN!  Then...


I took a power nap!  


Now don't get me wrong, you know I love my three little pigs!  I just don't love being with them 24 hours a day, 8 days a week without a break for - 75 days.  Eeekk!


No - I do love them.  I even have an internet scrapbook devoted to them.  Check it out:


Dear three little pigs, (focus on the insanity part)


 

This is from the book The Help.  Loved the book.  Adored the movie.  I vow to tell them this every day.





Right?



Ain't THAT the truth?
Utoh - I'm screwed.





And their Daddy is the BEST example!



And of course, what's a little love for your kids without a little humor?  Uhuh...




Ummmm - alot of humor?  :)




Yeaaaa - I'm laughing...








maybe not so much.  


This is me after 75 days...




But all in all, I try to teach them this:




I love that.  Choose JOY.  It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?  


So little pigs - you truly ARE the beat of my heart.And I'm so glad you're back in school! that's what it's alllllllll about.


No comments:

Post a Comment