Wednesday, November 2, 2016

COMPARISON IS NOT ALWAYS THE THIEF OF JOY!

I saved $481/year on my car insurance today.  What-is-UP-with-THAT???

I have literally NEVER insurance shopped until my son got his Learner's Permit.  When my insurance company quoted me almost $3000 to insure him when he gets his license?  I went ballistic.  I mean - I get it.  Teenage driver?  Yea - I get it.  But that's just INSANE.  

The first company I priced was even higher!  The second - dramatically lower - relatively speaking.  The 3rd company?  OMG - they wanted $4553 to insure him!  A two car, 3 driver family!  $4553.  How is there such disparity???


SERIOUSLY????

Then yesterday - I stumbled on a company while price comparing on some on-line thingy site and................they cut my car insurance by $481 and quoted adding my son for another $800.  I do not need to look further.  I'll let you know - if in 3 months when he gets his license - I get what I was quoted (or close) or I get taken for a ride.  In the mean time?  481 dollars BABY!!!!  Joy on Day 41!


No comments:

Post a Comment