Tuesday, November 15, 2016

NAGGING AT ME

So yesterday I was driving through downtown of a nearby town I frequent.  I was on the phone with my bestie from Florida and I drove by this amazing sight.  I told her about it and she told me to stop and take a photo.  But I JUST couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time, i.e. - talk on the phone, turn the car around, park and snap a shot.  OY.

It bothered me all evening and I woke up determined to drive back and get the shot.  Rain or no rain.  I knew it wouldn't be the same because the sun was out the day before and it was a whole different glow, but I went anyway. 

Not exactly what I wanted to portray but it was pretty. And next year - I will know!  And lie in wait!  Those leaves on the ground were literally GLOWING neon gold yesterday.  Live and learn...

















 And yes - I still caught JOY on Day 54.

No comments:

Post a Comment