I hope I don't get in trouble!!!!!!!) I LOVE this picture. It makes me happy. That got me thinking. What else makes me happy? Come on in and find out!
- Family holidays (yea really!!!)
- Morning Glories
- Early mornings holding a sleepy child (no matter how old!)
- Long summer days when I don't have to work at night
- Laying in the hammock for hours with a page turner
- No homework nights!
- Summer evenings on my back porch
- Beach (no other explanation necessary)
- When my garden looks like a garden
- Connecting with friends old and new
- When I catch the bug - running, biking, training, reading, decorating, gardening, cooking...
- My awesome clientele
- Block Island
- Buxton, North Carolina
- Memories of days gone by
- Doing what I love for a living
- Down time (LOTS OF DOWN TIME!)
- my i-phone
- that my daughter loves to figure skate and that she is GOOD
- a good tan (if you can't tone it, tan it - I always say!)
- when my jeans just slip on
- beautiful, soft lingerie
- the energy in my bedroom in the late afternoon when the wall color glows
- Summer Sundays
- Going out for breakfast
- Going out for breakfast with my kids
- A really hard workout - when it's done!
- Lobster with lemon and butter
- My Cannondale bike
- A loose flowy dress on a hot humid day
- Flip flops
- Sloggers! (My new happy shoe!)
- Sunny summer days
- Long chats at night
- The New York Yankees playing well
Most of all, catching JOY makes me happy. Because quite honestly, that's what it's all about.
PS The other evening, a client walked into my gym for a class and brought me this.
It's an ornament her step daughter made recycling wire. Do you see it? Do you see it?!!! JOY hangs in the center from a crystal bead! I totally caught JOY! Thank you Linda D!
PPS I forgot CHEESECAKE! My cheesecake makes me happy! Thanks Sharlene for the recipe I'm MAD about that is the only one I will ever use!