Sunday, July 31, 2011

Laughs and Sweets and Sun - Oh My!

They say it takes only 21 days to create a new habit...

One of the blogs I stumbled upon is listing 3 things a day that give the blogger pleasure.  Huh.  What a great concept for Miss Catch Joy As It Flies By!  It is difficult for me to blog regularly for several reasons.  The main one?  Well - when I start writing, I can't stop and my time just gets SUCKED up.  Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE it.  But here in lies the problem.  Too much JOY can be a bad thing?  But 3 JOYS a day?  21 days?  Till August 20th?  I think I can do THAT!  Let's see...
1.  Laughing uncontrollably with my friend Robin in the middle of my daughter's play, The Wizard of Oz.  It was like being in church and not being able to stop laughing.  Come ON, that tin man was so endearingly HYSTERICAL!
2.  Eating sweet treats with my kids in the car on the way home from Bishops.  Chocolate filled croissants, apple cider donuts, organic peanut butter cups (that HAS to be healthy, right?!) and the anticipation of warm blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream later.  (Ok that might be more than 1 JOY.  Hey, it's MY blog!  I can have as many JOYS as I want.)
3.  Lying in the late afternoon sun by the pool - absolutely ALONE.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, the laughing in church thing when you can't stop, I soo get that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way things have been going? I might be hard pressed to find 3 joys a day! Then again it might be GOOD for me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over those organic peanut butter cups.

    ReplyDelete