Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Great Pumpkin

Today was an action packed day with a big Fall theme going on.  That, in and of itself brings me JOY as Fall is my FAV season!

Here was my day:

1.  Woke at 7:39
2.  Apple picking at 11
3.  Hiking with my bestie, Karen & Daisy at 12:30 (over 4 miles!)
4.  Cooked all afternoon from 2-6:30pm

Listen to what I cooked!!!  Kale & White Bean Soup, Lentil Soup, Moroccan Stew, Ginger Salmon Burgers & Apple Crisp.  Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was delicious.  Check a few out from my well used recipes!




I doctored up a cup of mayo to replicate the ginger mayo.  It was really good on the burgers!




It was a very good day and there is food to grab outta the fridge for a few days!



Catching JOY in the Punkin' patch.  Day 4 of JOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment