Friday, September 23, 2016

THE ONE LESS TRAVELED BY

Whoa!  It's 10:20pm.  I almost missed my second day!!  But I made it! 

I guess this will be a quickie.  I don't even have a photo!  But I can tell you this.  My daughter Brooke decided to try out for her high school volleyball team and worked at it all summer to be ready for try-outs.  She is a freshman.  She made the team and promptly, 3 days later, her ankles were swollen and she was in pain and she was on the DL list.  Ugggggggggh!!!

Today - 3 weeks later, she finally played in her first game ever.  3 points from and FOR the win.  (not her points mind you)  The look of JOY on her face?  Priceless.  Made me cry.

On to Day 3.

PS - this is what I woke up to this morning.  My Blue Heaven Morning Glories.  So worth the wait!  Morning glory JOY!


1 comment: