Sunday, February 28, 2010

We Are Where We Are Supposed To Be




So I was taking a walk down Memory Lane a while back and I found this "masterpiece". I embroidered it on the pocket of my jeans when I was 15. Can you believe that?!

Honestly? I was blown away when I came across it because I had forgotten it ever existed. Could it possibly be that even back then, as a young teenager, I knew what I wanted to "be" when I grew up??? Funny how life works. Took over 30 years to actually act on what had been in my heart all along.

Being into fitness for a lifetime is one thing but actually turning it into a career? Who knew?! Surely no regrets. Things happen for a reason and I am sure the journey that took me from there to here was necessary. I am just grateful I am here!! I have the best job, the best clients (many who have become the greatest friends), and even waking at 4:30AM to train my extremely motivated 5:15AM class is a gift!

So thank you, universe, for always leading me to where I am and obviously to where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment