Friday, April 23, 2010

Eye Candy

You may not know this but I collect internet "art". I'll never get rich from my collection but it always soothes my soul. Catch some joy to pave the way to your weekend!














While I love sunflowers, it's the background of periwinkle that sold me on this.


















Fields of Gold
















Is this amazing or WHAT??? And he's poisonous!

















Once in a blue moon?













I hope to see one of these in the flesh some day!




















Love snow in the big city.


















This reminds me of my friend Sarah B.!




















Eerie? Or beautiful? I say eerily beautiful.













Please, please, please let me see this one day!















I'm going to kiss my love here someday.




















Speaking of my love! Speaking of beauty! Tristen - For Karen and Lynn!

1 comment:

  1. Totally a thing of beauty!!! I'm claiming him before Karen does!!! Always a beautiful day seeing him...and I know what you meant now when I saw you this morning...ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete