Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beware of Incontinence

So, I have become quite the texter. (Is that a word? I know. I know. Scrabble dictionary.) I have this circle of text friends and we keep in touch almost daily through this amazing technology. It's fun. It's funny. And best of all, it keeps you in each other's worlds without a timely phone call!

The auto correct feature on my iphone (and on other phones too, I am sure) can be quite useful, but also quite annoying. If you are not a texter, auto correct works like a spell checker and sometimes anticipates words you are typing. I, and obviously many people, do not pay much attention to it - only to find after hitting SEND, that auto correct has possessed your keyboard and sent something totally nonsensical to your text buddy. Or totally HYSTERICAL! As you can see from what I have posted below - pee in my pants, belly laughing, tears running down my face FUNNY. I am certain I have not laughed this hard for months = JOY.

Please be warned that what I have posted below are print screens of people's auto correct text messages that went awry and may not be for the faint of heart. Some are down right nasty risque. So if you can't handle it, I suggest you stop reading right now. Everyone else? Your stomach will be hurting from laughing, so beware.


































































































































































































































If you enjoyed peeing in your pants a good chuckle, you can go here and see hundreds more. I, personally, tune in daily to get the ole joy flowing and endorphins rushing. Sweet!



2 comments:

  1. Mopped my face after reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me but I am seriously falling on the floor laughing at these...they are hilarious! I am a fellow blog reader of Karen's!

    ReplyDelete