Saturday, March 6, 2010

Looking Good!

So, as you can see, my blog has a new look! Isn't that bird BEAUTIFUL??? It's called a South African Lilac Breasted Roller. I found the below picture on someone else's blog yesterday and fell in love with it. (So passionate, aren't I? Love affair with chocolate, in love with running, fell in love with this photo? That's what it's all about!!) I posted it on facebook and commented that I thought it was a photo that had been painted. Surely no bird in nature has THAT many colors!?

But alas, I was corrected by my friend Karen. That is a real bird!! AND she found the adult photo of the South African Lilac Breasted Roller and that's how it came to be my new blog header.

Who knew Mother Nature had so much to offer? Amazing. I know I don't need to point out the joy in this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment