Sunday, October 2, 2016

ME A BADASS

I ate a hotdog today.  Badass me!  It was pure deliciousness JOY.  

Took two 14 year olds girls apple picking again today and gathered enough to make that pie.  Man - the apples are so small this year.  I wanted large ones (less peeling!) and could not find any.  So on the way from the orchard, I stopped at the orchard Apple Barrel where I indulged in that dog and apple cider donut holes and pumpkin butter and kettle corn.  It's amazing how fast I can grow a belly btw...

Look who's begging me for food watching me type this afternoon.  


This is Jeter.  He only wants me when he wants food.  That's IT.  But he IS a handsome dude, isn't he?













Hey!  Here's a better photo of that tree from yesterday.  Ain't she a beaut!?  I get a wisp of JOY every time I look at it.  Now THAT is a worthy investment, especially with that 40% off coupon!!!  I saved $10!!!!  You know why it was such a hoot?  I suck at coupons.  I never get the right item, or my item is excluded (can you say Bob's Stores??), or the coupon's expired...no matter how hard I try, I feel like I'm the only one of my friends that pays full price for everything.  What's up with THAT?  YEA - TEN DOLLARS!    It was more than sweet too, because I was planning on paying full price!  Coupon JOY!



Oh, and that pie?  Here's that sucker almost baked!  Yea - pie JOY.  That's Day 11 JOY winner!  The hot dog was a close 2nd!


All for now folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment