Thursday, October 6, 2016

THE JOY OF THE BATHROOM...

So I walk into the restroom at the Wholistic Health Center this morning and what do my wondering eyes should appear?


Only THE best photos I've ever been privy to.  OMFREAKINGG - I just made a pun!  

******************************************************
priv·y
ˈprivē/
adjective
  1. 1
    sharing in the knowledge of (something secret or private).
    "he was no longer privy to her innermost thoughts"
    synonyms:in the know about, acquainted with, in on, informed of, advised of, apprised of; More
noun
  1. 1
    a toilet located in a small shed outside a house or other building; an outhouse.

  2. *****************************************************************

    I am cracking myself UPPPPP!!!!!!  Day 15 JOY.  (Yea, I missed Day 14.  UGH - this is HARD!!!  So here's another for yesterday!)


    So my friend Tracy etched the sidelights on my front entrance with what else?  Morning Glories!  Yesterday morning I was climbing my stairs to the gym and this was reflected on the stairs.  Way cool.  Day 14 JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment