Monday, October 10, 2016

LOOK WHAT I CHOSE

Today is Monday.  Today is Columbus Day.  Today is a day off from school.  Today is the day after the most entertaining political event I've watched.  Today is crisp and sunny.  Today my son "cleaned" his room because I took  his phone until such time I didn't have to hold my nose when I walked by his room.  Today I took my kids to our favorite ice cream place because it was the last day of the season.

Today I was searching through my saved memes that I stumble across on social media every freaking day from time to time and caught some JOY re-stumbling.








Today I also found photos I took last week.  Unforgettable night with my bestie.  Look what I chose!




ANDDDDDDDD today these were delivered.  Ahhh!  That's the one!!!  The Day 19 JOY!  So I guess I was a class action member of a law suit against Barnes and Noble and I received a $50 credit.  So I went shopping!!  Free stuff!  Yay!




You know what  JOY Day 19 post is about?  Yup, THIS...







No comments:

Post a Comment