Sunday, October 23, 2016

I'M HOOKED UP

Ummmm so - I know NOTHING about television shows.  Actually - I don't even know how to use the tvs in our house.  I KNOWWWWW - Right?

I can get to the guide - sometimes - if I have the right remote handed to me in my hand...

So, I'm working out with my 6am class Thursday morning and my cousin - who happens to be in the class - says she's going on vacation - to Waco, TX...

I'm like - WACO, TX?  What the HELL are you going THERE for????  I mean - isn't that the place where that whole Branch Dividian thing happened so long ago???

Well, apparently - I'm the only one in the whole world that doesn't know about... 

THEM? 


Ahhh - not a clue...I'm like WHOOOOOOO????????  Oy.

So the class proceeds to fill me in on this really famous couple who do fixer upper something etc. in Waco, TX and I was like - okkkkk...  

But seriously, I-DON'T-WATCH-TV.  It's on like 24/7 in our house but I never sit and watch, per se.  I tune in and out as I am doing whatever, but I'm pretty clueless and tv deaf most of the time.

So now I'm all filled with house design intelligence and I go about my day and within 24 hours...I see Chip and Joanna EVERYWHERE!  How did I not know about these two???  They're on the talk show circuit, my niece is posting their book on Facebook (or maybe it's a magazine - not a clue) and then I casually mention my ignorance to my girlfriends who I was with all weekend on Martha's Vineyard and they - stunned - turn on HGTV. 

HGTV?  What's THAT?  I mean I have heard of that dream house thingy (pretty sure) but anyway, who the hell is on???  Yup.

Can you say...



And that Chip???  Yea.  Hooked...

Chip and Joanna JOY on Day 31.  I think I'm going to be doing some re-decorating.



1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not...I LOVE HGTV and it is about the only channel I really enjoy! Welcome to the land of Chip and Joanna!

    ReplyDelete