Day 4 of It Only Takes 21 Days To Create a Habit (posting 3 JOYS a day)
1. Went for a 25 mile bike ride and it was heaven. The weather was perfect. The muscles were pumping like a machine and the company was my biking partner Robin, which means there's always great conversation. 2 hour JOY!
2. I picked a bouquet of flowers to give to my daughter after her 2nd performance in The Wizard of Oz this past weekend. It still looks beautiful. Love flower JOY!
3. I am compiling my list of books to bring on vacation with me as I spend most of my time in my beach chair with my nose in a book. Every time I get a title from someone I KNOW shares my passion for a good book, I totally catch JOY. Here's the list to date:
1. Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult (I have stopped reading her but changed my mind on this)
2. Don't Blink - James Patterson
3. Born To Run - Christopher McDougall
4. I am Charlotte Simmons - Tom Wolfe
5. A Stolen Life - Jaycee Dugard (I already started this and I am completely paralyzed with horror. Not sure I can finish but I plan to)
6. Unbroken - Laura Hillenbrand (started it in December, liked it but for some odd reason didn't follow thru on it)
7. The Emperor's Children -Claire Messud
8. Killer Move - Michael Marshall
9. Maine - J. Courtney Sullivan
10. Overkill - Eugenia Lovett West
11. Untold Story - Monica Ali
So I will bring them all with me and let you know how I did. 9 times out of 10 I will read most of them!
That's all for today folks!