Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Such a Good Friend

Day 2 of It Only Takes 21 Days To Create a Habit

Ok, I had plans for my 3 JOYS tonight but one has to change because my girlfriend just texted me and I am ROFLMFAO.  For those of you not in the know that's:

ROFLMAO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROFLMAO - Cached
ROFLMAO may refer to: Internet slang for Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off. It is ROFL with MAO appended on the end. 

Ooops I added the F word - sorry... NO I'M NOT!


So here goes.

1)  I got a text tonight from my girlfriend.  It said, "Read my FB post"  So I go to Facebook and this is what she posted:

Christine Is glad to be alive after getting stuck on a ride at six flags and had to be rescued by park employee.


Let's see - that might be one of my worst nightmares!  Here's our text conversation!










So yea - I caught JOY.  My abs still hurt from laughing so hard.  Maybe you didn't find this that funny?  Seriously - I don't care LOL!  But that's ok.  As long as I got rollonfloorlaughmyfingassoff that's all that counts in this blog!  (Can you believe I really only cared about whether I could use the text thread for my blog tonight?  Come on!  It's all in good fun!)  LOL!!!


2)  Had a GORGEOUS day at the beach with my kids and my neighbor Janice and her kids.  Beach JOY!  Visit JOY!


 Crazy kids!


3)  Janice turned me onto a great salad dressing.  She brought a kale salad.  I made it tonight and used it on a regular salad with chicken.  Here's the recipe:


3 Tbls. Lemon Juice (I would use 4 or more to taste next time)
2 Tbls. Tahini
1 Tbls. sugar or agave
2 Tsp. Soy Sauce
1 Tsp. grated fresh ginger
1/2 Tsp. garlic
Pinch of red pepper


Mix and pour!  


Food JOY!


See ya Mañana.







No comments:

Post a Comment