Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!!! ♥♥♥

Day LUCKY 13 of It Only Takes 21 Days To Create a Habit

Ok, last post from home for 7 days.  From tomorrow on - it's Block Island JOY!

1.  LOL.  Belly LAUGH OUT LOUD.  My friends are now trying get a mention on my blog!  Love that!

2.  I received a gift yesterday from a client and the card said, "...your classes have been a joy in my life this past year.  Thank you!"  Totally caught JOY.  Totally.  Right back at you, G! ♥♥♥

3.  I have found a new passion.  Maybe just a short term one but nonetheless.  You know how I love internet art?  Well, I have been spending many joyful hours on http://pinterest.com/.  I get to collect it on my "boards".  What a time sucker!  But, hey!  I'm catching JOY, people!  Look at my junk art!

lol.

♥♥♥

bahahahaha :)
even after all these years..



bubble coral

blue hues

The Wonder Tree, Klamath, California

Are those cool or WHAT?!  I LOVE them!  Can't wait to catch more JOY soon.

On that note, I must go pack some more for my long overdue vacation.  Block Island?  I'm coming, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment